PRIVACY & COOKIES POLICY
PRIVACY & COOKIES POLICY
Rules for the protection of privacy and management of website cookies
Below you will find useful information concerning the Data received and collected each time you visit Tecnoservice-it.it (hereinafter referred to as “Site” or “Website”), with the fundamental clarification that personal information is never sold to third parties by the owner of personal data processing.
The following information is provided in accordance with the provisions of Legislative Decree 196/2003.
The validity of this information is limited to the Site and can not be understood as extended to other websites, which may be reached through a hypertext link from this Site.
Data controller of the collected data
The owner of personal data collected through the Website is:
Fabio Aloise at Tecnoservice S.r.l.
Operating and Administrative Office: Località Faustina, 77 – 20080 Albairate (Milan), Italy
VAT Number: 13362400155
Certified e-mail (PEC): firstname.lastname@example.org
Registry Office: Milan
REA number: MI-1643373
The owner is not responsible for the processing of data carried out by external websites, reachable by visitors through hypertext links on the site.
Visitors can contact the Data Controller to request confirmation of the existence of personal data, verification of the accuracy of the same, as well as their integration, updating or correction. It is also possible to obtain the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of personal data if there is a violation of the law in their processing, as well as to oppose the processing itself for legitimate reasons.
For this purpose, visitors are requested to use the page Privacy Tools.
Data Subject’s rights
The Data Subject has the following rights:
- Right to information – meaning you have to right to know whether your Personal Data is being processed; what data is gathered, from where it is obtained and why and by whom it is processed.
- Right to access – meaning you have the right to access the data collected from/about you. This includes your right to request and obtain a copy of your Personal Data gathered.
- Right to rectification – meaning you have the right to request rectification or erasure of your Personal Data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erasure – meaning in certain circumstances you can request for your Personal Data to be erased from our records.
- Right to restrict processing – meaning where certain conditions apply, you have the right to restrict the Processing of your Personal Data.
- Right to object to processing – meaning in certain cases you have the right to object to Processing of your Personal Data, for example in the case of direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated Processing – meaning you have the right to object to automated Processing, including profiling; and not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated Processing. This right you can exercise whenever there is an outcome of the profiling that produces legal effects concerning or significantly affecting you.
- Right to data portability – you have the right to obtain your Personal Data in a machine-readable format or if it is feasible, as a direct transfer from one Processor to another.
- Right to lodge a complaint – in the event that we refuse your request under the Rights of Access, we will provide you with a reason as to why. If you are not satisfied with the way your request has been handled please contact us.
- Right for the help of supervisory authority – meaning you have the right for the help of a supervisory authority and the right for other legal remedies such as claiming damages.
- Right to withdraw consent – you have the right withdraw any given consent for Processing of your Personal Data.
Type of data collected and purpose of processing
All personal data collected through the Site will be processed in a lawful and correct manner with the purpose of providing visitors with the services requested, responding to their communications and / or questions, in accordance with the purposes of the Site.
Such data, collected independently or through third parties, include:
- usage data
- first name
It is also specified that the personal data referred to can be of two types:
- voluntarily entered by the individual Visitor
- collected automatically while browsing the Site
The Visitor’s data are intended to be collected in order to allow the Site, or the applications used in it, to provide its services.
Other purposes may include:
- contact with the visitor
- comment on the contents
- interaction with social networks and / or external platforms
Failure to include some personal data by the Visitor may prevent the Site from providing its services.
It should also be noted that the visitor assumes responsibility for the personal data of third parties published or shared via this site, ensuring that they have the right to communicate or disseminate them, thereby freeing the owner of the site from any liability to third parties.
Mode, time and place of processing of personal data collected
The Site Owner processes the personal data of the Visitors by adopting appropriate security measures (for example using the HTTPS protocol for communication and data transfer) in order to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of the same.
Access to data will be made available to data controllers, if appointed, as well as to the employees involved in the treatment.
Access to data may also be provided to subjects other than the Site Owner, as suppliers of third party technical services, postal carriers, hosting providers, IT companies and communication agencies.
The updated list of data processors and persons in charge may always be requested from the Data Controller.
Place of treatment
The data are processed at the headquarter of the Data Controller, except as may be specified in the rest of this page.
Time of treatment
The data are considered processed for the time necessary to perform the service requested by the Visitor, or for that required by the purposes described on this page.
At any time the Visitor can ask to stop the treatment or to cancel the data.
What follows below concerns the different types of cookies that could be used on the Site, together with their function.
The information is intended to be valid only for this site.
By deciding to disable the cookies that are used could be influenced by the User’s experience while browsing the Site.
What is a cookie
A cookie is a small text file in which is stored some information regarding the User’s navigation. Cookies allow Users to be recognized by the Site as unique and are sent from the Site to the User’s terminal, and then stored and retransmitted during a subsequent visit.
Cookies are essential files for Internet operation and ensure greater efficiency of the site, thus contributing to make the navigation experience richer.
For more information you can consult the specific instructions for use written by the Privacy Guarantor.
How to check or delete cookies?
The majority of Internet browsers are set by default to accept cookies automatically. However it is always possible to change these settings to block cookies or to warn the User that some cookies are sent to your device.
There are different ways to manage cookies. For this purpose, you can refer to the instruction manual or to the browser help screen used for navigation, in order to find how to adjust or change the settings of the browser itself.
Disabling cookies may affect navigation. For example, it may be impossible to visit certain sections or not to receive personalized information when visiting a site.
The Website uses various types of cookies to offer the User what they want in the easiest and fastest way possible.
The Website can use the following types of cookies:
- Browsing cookies: allow you to view the site, making it work properly. These cookies are essential for the proper functioning of the Site and do not require explicit consent
- Functional cookies: to remember the preferences of the User, helping him to use the Site in the most effective way possible. Functional cookies are not indispensable for the functioning of the Site, however they offer value-added services that improve the overall browsing experience
- Analytical cookies: to better understand how Users use the Site, in order to understand what works and what does not work, optimize and improve the Site and to ensure that it is always stimulating for users. The data obtained include the web pages visited, the type of platform used, information on date and time and data, the number of clicks on a given page, the words searched and the texts entered during the use of the Website
Persistent and session cookies
Session cookies are those that contain the information used in the current session of the User’s browser. These cookies are automatically deleted when the user closes the browser. In this way, nothing is stored on the User’s computer once the time spent using the site has been exhausted.
Persistent cookies are those used to maintain the information used in the period between access to a website, or have technical purposes necessary to make navigation on the site better. A persistent cookie allows a website to recognize a User as an already known visitor, adapting accordingly. Persistent cookies have a duration varying from a few minutes to a few years.
First-party and third-party cookies
First-party cookies are therefore created and readable by the site that created them.
The third-party cookies are created and readable by domains external to the site, with the related data stored at the third party.
More information on behavioral advertising, as well as other useful information on cookies and the steps to follow to protect your privacy on the Internet, can be found at www.youronlinechoices.com.
Cookies for which consent is required
All cookies other than technical cookies (that is browsing cookies) require the explicit consent of the User, which can be expressed by interacting with the banner of brief information in the landing pages of the Site, according to the methods indicated in the banner itself, or by closing the banner or clicking on the button of consent.
The User therefore has the possibility to revoke the consent simply by terminating the navigation of the Site.
How to manage cookies
Cookies can be disabled manually through specific configuration of your browser. Below are reported the links with instructions on how to do it depending on the browser you are using:
- Disabling cookies on Firefox
- Disabling cookies on Chrome
- Disabling cookies on Internet Explorer
- Disabling cookies on Safari
- Disabling cookies on Opera
For the main mobile device browsers the instructions are as follows:
- Disabling cookies on Windows Phone 7
- Disabling cookies on Safari Mobile
- Disabling cookies on Android
It is possible to remove cookies stored in your computer via your browser settings. Alternatively, it is possible to control some 3rd party cookies by using a privacy enhancement platform such as optout.aboutads.info or www.youronlinechoices.com. For more information about cookies, visit allaboutcookies.org.
Details on the processing of personal data collected from the Site
Personal data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
Contact with the Visitor
Personal Data collected: Surname, Name, E-mail e other types of Data
Google Analytics (Google)
Personal Data collected: Cookie
Online Maps Service
Google Maps (Google Inc.)
Personal Data collected: Cookie and Usage Data
Google Invisible Recaptcha
Personal Data collected: Cookie and Usage Data
Display service of character styles
Personal Data collected: Usage Data and other types of Data
All changes made will come into force as soon as the revised version is published on the Website.
Definitions and legal references
Personal Data (or data)
It constitutes personal data any information relating to a natural person, identified or identifiable, even indirectly, by reference to any other information, including a personal identification number.
It is the Personal Data collected automatically by the Application (or by third party applications that it uses), among which: IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the User that connects to the Application, the addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation, the time of the request, the method used in submitting the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response from the server (good order, error, etc. .) the country of origin, the characteristics of the browser and the operating system used by the visitor, the various temporal connotations of the visit (for example the time spent on each page) and the details relating to the itinerary followed within the Application, with particular reference to the sequence of the pages consulted, to the parameters relating to the operating system and the IT environment of the User.
Visitor (or User or Data Subject)
The individual who uses this application, which must coincide with the interested party or be authorized by him and whose personal data are being processed.
The natural or legal person to whom the Personal Data refers.
Data Processor (or Manager)
Data Controller (or Holder)
The natural person, legal person, public administration or any other body, association or body to which they are responsible, even together with another Data Controller, decisions regarding the purposes, methods of processing Personal Data and the tools used, including the profile of the security, in relation to the operation and use of this Application. The Data Controller, unless otherwise specified, is the owner of this Application.
Site (or Website)
The hardware or software tool through which the Personal Data of Users are collected.
Cookie (or Cookies)
Small portion of data stored on the User’s device.
This privacy statement is drafted on the basis of the multiple legislative provisions on the subject including art. 13 and 14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016.
This privacy statement concerns exclusively this Site.
Last updated: February 2018
Please complete the following form for your requests: